Monday, September 8, 2008

Jon & Kate Plus 8

PLEASE, please, please tell me I'm not the only one who gets hooked into watching this show... I'll be scrolling through the channels and see that it's on and I'll say to myself, "Oh, I'll just watch a few minutes." An hour later (or even more if God forbid they're doing a marathon) I'm still rooted to the couch. Maybe it's because I only had one child and so these parents to me are kind of "super parents" in my mind. Or maybe I watch and am relieved when I see them do something that makes them more "human". All I know is that they're doing an awesome job with all 8 of those kids. If it was me, I probably would have crumbled by now and the filming crew would have found me curled up in the fetal position under the kitchen table.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I dunno. I think Kate is kind of a b*tch. It's more like Jon Plus 9.

I don't like her. ;-)