Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Finally!!

I just realized that I never updated you (probably all two of you who are reading this) about what happened with my phone. I went in to Verizon and ended up explaining the whole spiel to one of the sales guys there. He said he had never seen a charger pull out the charging slot before. Lucky me! I'm the first! He went & got yet ANOTHER replacement phone and proceeded to get it set up. During this process, the manager came over (the one who helped me originally) and started apologizing about all of the trouble I've been having. He took over & got the phone all set up and tested all of the things that had gone wrong previously to make sure this one would work. He also told me that if ANYTHING else goes wrong to come in and they will do whatever it takes to "take care of me". So now I have a phone that works and a charger that works and all is right with the world.

No comments: