Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Day 2....gone blank already...how's your personal life?

So if I blog about not having anything to blog about, does that count? Seriously, I can't be dry already on day 2. I suppose I could just start picking random things in my life to talk about but honestly my life isn't that exciting. Plus all of the interesting things happening in my life I don't feel like putting out here because I think my ex is still reading this and I (unlike some ex-wives) do not like to purposely stir the pot. Really, I don't.
Things happen, people get divorced, people move on, new lives are started... Can't we all just be mature adults and get on with our lives and maybe even get along for the sake of the kids? (Or kid in this case.) Because, really...I'm pretty damn happy right now. And I don't think it's fair that I can't talk about it.
So I'm officially lifting my self-imposed ban on talking about my personal life. I already dabbled in it a little when I posted pictures from our trip to West Virginia. I've been opening up little by little to close friends and family about my personal life lately and it feels good. My problem is that I always worry too much about what other people think. Worried they'll think something that's untrue of me. But screw 'em! My family & friends know me and know the truth and to me that is what's most important.

No comments: