Saturday, April 3, 2010

Ebay Listings

Every once in awhile I go through my closet & the house and see if there are things I can get rid of that I don't use, wear, need, etc. Lately it's been about shoes.
I've had a bad habit in the past of buying a pair of shoes because they look really cute in the store. Then I get them home & wear them maybe once or twice and then they sit in the box in my closet not getting any use. By listing them on Ebay, someone else who would appreciate them more can buy them for less than they would from the store.

So if anyone out there is interested, I'll be listing several things over the next few days or weeks. You can find my listings here:
http://shop.ebay.com/mcfaddensfarm/m.html?_dmd=1

Pass the info along if you know of anyone else who might be interested...I won't give anyone a guilt trip by telling them that the proceeds from these bids will go towards my son's graduation present trip... ;)
Let the bidding begin! :)

3 comments:

kathy said...

Empty your shoe closet? OH NOOO!!!
Can you return them next time?
http://polwig.com

Sunshine and Shadows said...

I love pretty shoes. I do this sometimes as well. I just never sell them on ebay. I just happened across your blog by hitting the next blog button. You have good voice in your writing.

Jane said...

Thanks Sunshine! :)