Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Happy Birthday to me....

So today I turn 39. Why does that sound so much worse than 38? I'm touched by the friends who have sent e-cards and posted well-wishes to me on the CruiseCritic.com threads. 10 years ago I had only been living in Idaho for one year and didn't really know anyone. I still don't know a lot of people here in Idaho (except for a few close friends through work or parents of my son's friends), but I'm amazed at the friends I've made through cruising. Who would have thought that people I met on a cruise who are all the way across the United States would be so close to my heart. I get Christmas cards, birthday cards, and lots of emails and instant messages. I've become close enough with some of these people that I've even let them talk me into doing another cruise in February of 2009. 2009!!! I've NEVER planned something that far ahead! But that's what happens when you make good friends...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey....did you decide on a name for your car? There are bloggers out there that are dying to know. =)