Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Charles Edward Bevins III

I tried to think of some creative title for this post, but realized it doesn't need one.

On May 1, 2011, my 23 year old nephew CJ was killed in a work accident.

There are so many things I've had on my mind since we lost CJ and I wanted so badly to say them here.
But every time I start a sentence I can't finish it.
I can't describe CJ well enough.
I can't express the pain our family has gone through.
I can't find the right words to say how sorry I am for his mother (my sister) & father, his sisters & brothers, his fiance, his son & daughter and all of the rest of our family who loved him so much. 
I can't tell everyone how much this boy meant to me without sounding inadequate.
 
For now all I can do is post the video that was made by a friend of their family.

In Memory of CJ Bevins from Remember CJ on Vimeo.


CJ was laid to rest on a beautiful hillside on their family property.  He will always be close to the family and they can visit with him anytime they want or just sit quietly and remember everything that was so wonderful about him.
 In time I may be able to express the other things I want to say.  But for now, this will have to suffice.

No comments: