Sunday, June 20, 2010

Jewelry & Watches...

As previously posted, I have been selling some stuff that I don't wear/use any more on EBay.  Here's the skinny on what's going on:  I had booked a trip for my son & I for his graduation several years ago and figured I'd save up until it was time for final payment.  Well, the time for final payment is in just a few weeks and due to the crash of the economy last year and my husband being laid off several times over the last year, our savings had to be used for bills, groceries, etc.  We've been planning/looking forward to this trip for several years now so I hate to cancel--especially since the air fare is non-refundable.  So I figure I might as well get rid of the stuff I don't wear/use anymore and try to get some money for the trip in the process.
 
I still have some items left, some that are a little "higher end", like jewelry & watches.  If anyone is interested in the following, please contact me at jmcfadden9580 (at) msn (dot) com with the item in the subject line so I know what it's about. Or comment here with your contact email & I'll get ahold of you.  The asking prices are what I'd like to get but I will consider REASONABLE offers.  Thanks!

Lia Sophia "Antique" Necklace - $25.00
"Antique" looking necklace, very cute!  This one is no longer available through Lia Sophia so I don't have the details on it.  But you can check out the Lia Sophia website to read more about their jewelry. 
Necklace adjusts to different lengths by hooking clasp onto different points in the chain.  Excellent condition--only worn a few times.  Looks great with something casual or classy!

14K White Gold Adjustable Box Chain - $100.00
This beautiful necklace can adjust from 16" to 20" so it is very versatile to have in your jewelry collection.  Necklace adjusts on a slide (see picture above) and has a sturdy clasp.  Wear it alone or with a beautiful pendant hanging on it.  This one is in excellent condition--no kinks, no bends--and looks like new!  It retails for $219.99 and you can find more information about it on the Kay Jeweler site.

Citizen Eco-Drive Watches:
Eco-Drive watches are equipped with a special titanium lithium-ion secondary battery that is charged by a solar cell located behind the dial.  Light passes through the covering crystal & dial to reach the solar cell.  Charge the battery just be setting the watch in natural light.  Just keep the watch exposed to light of any kind to keep charged.  If kept in the dark it will eventually go into "hibernation mode".  Just re-expose to natural light to charge & it will start right back up again.  You never have to buy another battery!   


Citizen Eco-Drive "Petite Palidoro" Watch - $150.00

Beautiful all stainless steel gold tone watch with Swarovski Crystal accents.  Water resistant.  Sturdy deployment clasp with push button.  Comes in original Citizen storage box.
This watch is sized to my wrist but the original extra links are included.  I only wore this watch a few times for special occasions.  Excellent condition.

It retails at $315.00 and you can find more info on the Citizen Palidoro web page.

Citizen Eco-Drive EW9142-61D Watch & Bracelet Set - $175.00
Beautiful all stainless steel gold tone watch & matching bracelet, both with Swarovski Crystal accents. 
Watch is water resistant.  Sturdy deployment clasp with push button.  Lovely Mother of Pearl dial face. 
Bracelet matches watch with similar band pattern.  Sturdy jewelry clasp. 
Set comes in original Citizen storage box which is a beautiful lined cherry-tone wooden box.
The watch is sized to my wrist but the original extra links are included.  Bracelet is original size.  I only wore this set a couple of times for special occasions.  Excellent condition.
This set is no longer available through Citizen but originally retailed at $335.00.

Citizen Eco-Drive "Lucca" Watch w/Diamond Accents - $200.00
Beautiful all stainless steel two-tone (silver/gold) watch with 28 diamond accents. 
Watch is water resistant.  Sturdy deployment clasp with push button.  Lovely Mother of Pearl dial face with date window.  Hour, minute & second hand.  Cabochon crown. 
Watch comes in original Citizen storage box. 
The watch is sized to my wrist but the original extra links are included.  Great condition, only a couple of small minor surface scratches on the crystal.  These are not noticeable unless you turn the watch "just right" in the light.
 Retails for $425.00 and more information can be found at the Citizen Lucca web site.

I use Paypal, unless you're local and want to just pay cash.  If you're not local, you will pay shipping and I'll just add it to the Paypal invoice.  (I won't charge any extra, just the exact cost of shipping.)  So contact me as soon as possible through the email listed above and I'll send you an invoice through Paypal or we'll work out the details if you're local.  No spam, please!


No comments: