Sunday, February 8, 2009

I'm baaaaack....

Well, I didn't have as much time for blogging here during my wedding planning as I though. Damn, that crap takes up a lot of time (not to mention sucking the life out of you!) But now I'm back and hope to blog more often again. I wanted to post some pictures, although a lot of my friends who read this also check out my Facebook or Myspace pages and have seen some of these already. But for any of you random people out there who even care what some of my wedding moments looked like, these are for you:

Me getting ready in the upstairs room at Mona Lisa

Me all ready, getting ready to go downstairs to ceremony

Amanda & me outside upstairs room at Mona Lisa
Collin walking me into ceremony

During the ceremony, not sure which part
The kiss...you can't see it in this picture, but Trevor & Collin were bumping knuckles when we kissed

1 comment:

Jenna Marie said...

It looks like you had a beautiful day! :) Congrats again! :)